Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

A More Peaceful World

As part of our observance of Remembrance Day, the students were asked to complete the statement,
I think we could be a more peaceful world if we___________.

Here were some of their responses.

I think we could be a more peaceful world if we would      be together.

I think we could be a more peaceful world if we shared our toys.

I think we could be a more peaceful world if we could share everything that we have.

I think we could be a more peaceful world if we go to Canada and go to the Pumpkin Patch.

I think we could be a more peaceful world if we could share and be friendly to each other.

I think we could be a more peaceful world if we could share cake.

I think we could be a more peaceful world if we share our friends.

I think we could be a more peaceful world if we bake a cake.

I think we could be a more peaceful world if we read books together.

Our Junior Ambassadors have some precious words to share with the world. Bless them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.