Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Welcome to Kinder Corner Conversations!

It gives me great pleasure in launching my new Kindergarten Blog. Each week I will be adding posts in order for you to stay connected with the learning that is occurring in our classroom. For your convenience, I have also included a tab at the top of this page which will take you to a copy of the monthly Classroom Calendar. Important daily events and reminders will be posted there to keep you informed of the latest happenings and upcoming due dates. 

I encourage you to check in every few days as exciting discoveries and learning adventures are always 'on the go.' Click on the link below (Subscribe to: Posts) to follow me and receive emails with new posts as they occur.


Happy Reading! I look forward to your comments and suggestions.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.